Super Cream TM
HOT OIL TREATMENT DIRECTIONS: Just one of many ways to use Super Cream.
- Begin by prepping the product. You will need a 2 cup glass or microwave safe measuring cup.
- Fill measuring cup with 11?2 cups of water and add Super Cream according to size of pet: 1 heaping Tablespoon for small dog, 2 heaping Tablespoons for medium size dog, 3 heaping Tablespoons for a large dog (Optional: add 1 capful of Vita Oil for every tablespoon of Super Cream to enhance the results more dramatically.)
- Heat mixture in microwave for approx. 2 minutes. Stir after heating until mixture has consistency of whole milk. Allow mixture to sit until it is ‘very warm’, but will not scald the dog.
- While mixture is cooling: Bathe dog thoroughly with Bio-Groom shampoo. Rinse dog completely but do not dry.
- Apply mixture when it is still very warm to wet dog, and massage into skin and coat.
- Allow pet to remain in a warm area with applied mixture for 15-60 minutes. The longer you allow the treatment to stay on dog, the more amazing the results.
- To complete treatment, shampoo pet once again and groom as usual.